23 January 2009

ORACLE #2 Portada | Cover




Este mes pueden verse en el Previews las portadas de Azrael#1 y Oracle#1 a página completa y enfrentadas, con lo cual me he llevado una buena impresión al hojearlo. Aún no estoy acostumbrado a todo esto. Por cierto, como novedad novedosa voy a intentar hacer el blog bilingüe. Si antes actualizaba poco, ahora va a ser una juerga. A todo esto, acompañando estas líneas la portada del Oracle #2.
Welcome to this bilingual experiment on my weblog. I´ll try to write in english too... well, call it english, call it Guillemish. This month you can find the covers I did for Azrael#1 and Oracle #1 on the Previews catalog. It´s been a surprise for me because the images are full page size, face to face. My art there! I´m still not used to this... Here you can see the cover, roughs and a closeup for the Oracle #2 cover.

11 comments:

DiegoDNM said...

¿En el de enero? Mierda, no me va a dar tiempo a pedirlo

erica said...

Your Oracle covers are beautiful, Guillem.

I'm really impessed with your work and hope to see more of it!!

Erica

Fons van Erp said...

Your Oracle- and Azraelcovers are awesome. I already ordered the comics, normaly I wait for the trade paperback. And thanks for the work in progress scans.
Fons

K▲LIGUL▲ en Kandor said...

Incredible ur ilustration, de p*ta madre la Oracle

I´m single bilingual

Andres P. said...

Bárbara esta tapa! Ya agrego este blog a marcadores!

Saludos!

A!

Quini said...

q caña de portada impresionante

Charlie LR said...

Muy buena portada tio, qué mano más buena tienes para las chicas :P

Rider said...

This is gorgeous work.

chipsnopotatoes said...

Senor March

I just heard the good news that you'll be drawing Sirens. Looking forward to seeing you draw Catwoman/Selina. Feel free to lose her goggles, and if you grow her hair longer, I will be indebted to you forever :D

Btw, this is the most beautiful Oracle I've seen in a while.

I'm excited!

Juan Manuel Beltrán said...

Que maravilla, no puedes dejar de mirarla y admirarla.

珊珊李 said...

金盈谷,石城縣界公園,鴛鴦湖,大里天公廟,湯圍溝公園,大湖渡假,跑馬古道,北關農場,羅東夜市,香格里拉,梅嶺風景區,烏樹林,白河鎮,七股潟湖,海濱遊憩區,鱷魚王,南鯤鯓,七股鹽山,草山月世界,頑皮世界,烏山頭水庫,八角樓,武廟鹽水鎮,鹽水蜂炮,茂勝休閒,乳牛的家,馬沙溝,南元休閒農場,漆彈野戰營,登山步道,奮起湖景點,大坑登山步道,竹山遊憩公園,前山第一城,夫妻樹,德源襌寺,情人公園,嘉義農場,草蘭溪,曾文水庫,中華民俗村,綠盈牧場,森林,鄒族渡假村,天梯玉佛寺,福山植物園,太平山,明池森林遊樂區,棲蘭,海潮公園,代天府,桃源谷,烏石港,木屐博物館,白米社區,海水浴場,礁溪龍潭湖,竹山梯子吊橋,父不知子斷崖,文物博覽館,明湖水庫,目仔窯,七彩湖,雙十吊橋,雙龍瀑布,廣興紙寮,沙東宮,地震公園,觀光果園區,埔里溫泉